Senior Social Media Community Manager Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Boston Scientific Corporation
Maple Grove, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRIMARY LOCATION: US-MN-Maple Grove
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: (n/a)
REQUISITION ID: 289480
The Senior Social Media Community Manager will effectively advance Boston Scientific's presence as a leading health care company on social media and digital channels. The strategist will develop and implement a communications strategy that aligns with overarching business objectives across existing and new social media platforms, and be responsible for daily content development and community management of key channels. This role is designed to elevate Boston Scientific's Interventional Cardiology presence on social media, and to provide a common voice and persona aligned with the company's brand across all channels.
- Serving as community manager for Interventional Cardiology marketing social media efforts
- Managing campaigns on social media networks: LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, SnapChat, etc.
- Developing proactive social media strategy for the IC business
- Conducting regular audit of social media environment and making recommendations based on findings
- Coordinating digital plans with divisional marketing and corporate digital marketing
- Establishing metrics and regularly measuring results
- Establish content strategy for IC content marketing properties
- Working with marketing and communications teams to establish editorial calendars for properties
- Work with digital marketing and agencies to manage content marketing properties
- Develop promotional and retention strategies for content marketing properties
- Establish metrics and regularly measure results
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished social media marketing/management professional with 3-5 years communications experience within a corporate or agency environment, preferably in health care, with an avid interest in and demonstrated knowledge of social media.
- Exceptional writer and storyteller, with experience in writing for traditional, online and social media. In-depth understanding of target audiences, expertise in high-impact messaging to broad audiences.
- Solid understanding and familiarity with new and emerging communications tools and digital channels.
- Experience developing and executing strategic communications plans and correlating metrics, utilizing both media relations and social media tactics.
- Business acumen and fluency in topical health care news and industry trends.
- Ability to distill complex information into compelling and simple terms, with an understanding of public perception and issues as they pertain to the industry and the regulated healthcare environment
- Experience in working with compliance, legal and regulatory on challenges impacting the company's image and reputation highly desired
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work well within a matrix organization and to influence teams to accomplish common goals and objectives
- Thoughtful, strategic and without fear of recommending innovative approaches
- Ability to work well under pressure, with demonstrated success at working under deadlines with tight timeframes
- Effective relationship building skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment
- B.A. in communications, journalism or related field preferred
Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: US-MN-Maple Grove||(n/a)||Marketing & Communications||(n/a)
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Social Media, Media, Law, Communications, Marketing, Quality, Legal