Senior Software Architect Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Candidates for this position are highly experienced software engineer with strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Android and embedded Linux software development.
The candidate will be responsible for software development in rugged smartphone, tablets and accessories. The role include developing the SW architecture and implementation of the next generation public safety device core applications, public safety features, LTE SW development, and SW build definitions and configurations.
* Bachelor's Degree required (Computer Science, Engineering or related degree); Master's
degree a plus
* 3+ years SW development engineering experience in Android and embedded Linux
* Knowledgeable in mobile device emerging technologies is a plus, including Smartphone LTE
architectures, geo-location technologies, camera/video, touch screen displays and public and
* Knowledgeable in the following: C, C++, Java, Android, Linux, RTOS's, LTE Modem
architecture, Object Oriented Design/Architecture, UML, device driver development, and
software configuration management. Additionally, knowledge/experience with embedded
hardware, 32/64-bit micro-controllers, and basic understanding of assembly languages and
instruction is a plus
* Product SW development experience working with Cellular Carrier (eg. VzW, ATT, etc)
* Defined SW system, subsystem software design specification and requirements
* Development of system, subsystem software requirements
* Provide Technical solution and implementation of system and subsystem SW components
* Excellent communication and people skills and the ability to see assignments through to
completion with minimal direction
* Team focused and highly self-motivated in a fast paced environment
3 - 5
* Bachelors Degree * 3+ years of software engineering and/or development experience