Senior Software Developer - Analytics Cloud
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Senior Software Engineer - Analytics Cloud
Location: San Francisco, CA (HQ) or Vancouver, Canada
Salesforce is the most successful cloud CRM company. 70% of all salesforce users rely on salesforce reports and dashboards to run their mission critical day to day business. You will be a leader in the team that brings real time analytics to millions of salesforce customers.
The analytics team are responsible for building the tools and runtime engine that puts powerful but easy to use, visually appealing analytics at the hands of end user. We are expanding our team and are looking for a senior developer to join a high energy, high achieving team of about 20 developers organized in scrum teams of 3-4 engineers. We take pride in delivering high quality, mission critical analytics features to millions of salesforce customers.
We are looking for full stack (front end, middle tier, backend database developer who can design and deliver feature end to end. The ideal candidate has excellent problem solving skill, strong CS fundamentals in algorithms, data structure, OO and database design. Candidate must be able to work independently as well as cooperate within a larger team, work with product owner, user experience designer and QA engineers. Candidate should a strong passion for shipping high quality software and must be well versed in writing unit tests and functional tests.
* Design, and implement advanced analytics features with powerful yet easy to understand UI
* Improve existing functionality and help resolve customer issues
* Bring innovative ideas to improve functionality and performance of salesforce analytics
* Work together with product manager and User experience designer on product design
* Improve testing automation framework and take ownership of writing unit and functional tests for all features delivered
* Work with QA team to ensure high product quality and high automation coverage
* 5+ years software development experience with a distinguished track record on technically demanding projects that was released for public consumption
* Strong technical skills in Object Oriented program such as java/C++
* Strong technical skills in database design and performance
* Experience in working with a large, complicated system, preferably cloud based.
* Experience in full stack (web, middle, backend database) development
* Experience in using or building BI, database, or analytics products preferred
* BS or higher degree in Computer Science
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.