Senior Software Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Vector Talent Resources currently has an opening for a Senior Software Developer to support our client located in the Fairfax, VA area.
Our client is seeking an experienced, innovative, highly motivated systems integrator and developer. This position shall provide application support services to the Defense Logistics Agency. This position supports the Bulk Petroleum - Common Operating Picture tool set built using COTS integration and GIS technology to provide worldwide visibility of energy assets.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
As the Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible for system integration, development, and maintenance using J2EE, ArcGIS, SharePoint 2010/13 technologies, and GIS data in support of a custom software application supporting the BP-COP program.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Active Secret clearance
* System Integration is a must
* Bachelor's degreepreferred or related work experience
* J2EE/Sharepoint with Geospatial development
* Developing User Interfaces using J2EE and Geospatial (ESRI JS API)
* System integration with SharePoint, J2EE, and ArcGIS technologies
* SharePointwebparts development and integration
* Web development with J2EE technologiesexperience a must with the following:
* Java, EJB, JSF, Primefaces, JPA
* SharePoint 2010/2013 development/integration
* ArcGIS Server/Desktop 10.3 or similar
* Experience working with SQL 2008 R2 or similar database