Senior Software Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
SEDONA IT SOLUTIONS
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is a Software company and actively looking for Senior SoftwareDeveloper, location is Richmond, VA and compensation for right candidate can be up to $120K or better depending on experience and skills, please send me updated resume
* Position Description
Do you love the web Do you get excited about using leading tools and development practices to make software for a high-traffic website Then we'd like to talk to you!
What we're looking for:
* Deep understanding of HTTP, HTML, and current web development frameworks, patterns, and practices
* Experience with high-volume web architecture at both a software and infrastructure level
* Passion for softwarequality and experience with continuous integration and delivery practices
* Experience with automated testing
* Familiarity with common software design patterns
* Ability to mentor junior developers and help them weigh tradeoffs in design decisions
Software Development Methodology and Support
* Takes ownership of software delivery and accountable for successful releases
* Experience in Agile software development, strong desire to eliminate waste and deliver value
* Comfortable partnering with business owners to collaborate on product specifications, direction, and design
* Excellent written communication, able to provide clear technical specifications for business requirements
* Support an on-call rotation for nighttime incidents a few weeks out of the year
Sponsorship will be considered for this specific role.
* Expertise in the following required:
* Microsoft SQL Server scripting
* React JS
* Microsoft .NET
* HTLM/CSS and other web design components
* Experience in the following preferred:
* Endeca technologies
* Content Management System
* Background in iOS and / or Android development
* Any open-source contributions or projects we could check out
* Experience with ASP.NET MVC, Web API
* Understanding of REST architectural design principles
* ORM and Dependency Injection framework experience
Education and/or Experience:
Years of experience
5years of application development experience required
4yeardegreerequired; IT Course of Study preferred.
Preferred experience in appropriate development
language (see Specialty section)
Appropriate Certification Preferred (see Specialty section)
Typically 6+ years of database development experience (see Specialty section)
Candidates must be legally authorized to work for any U.S. employer on a full-time basis. Sponsorship will be considered for this specific role.