Senior Software Engineer ( ASP.NET )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Senior Software Engineer is primarily responsible for facilitating the technical directionof digitalDONOR through software solutions. The SSE ensures that software developmentprojects are managed using the prescribed SDLC methodology,project scope is appropriately captured and signed off, detail requirements and associated business rules are elicited, documented and traceable, application and system design,construction, and testing and transition procedures of systems and applications are accuratelyplanned and executed.
The SSE has deep experience and mastery of the development phasesof the software development life cycle in an ASP.NET environment. The SSE is responsible for the development of digitalDONOR in the development, QA, Demo, and Production environments and will lead the software development team in the strategic identification of new technologies andapproaches on new initiatives and changes. The SSE is expected to report all exceptions andissues to both the software development team and user community ensuring that system
services continue to be on the whole, dynamic and relevant to OneLegacy.
The SSE is one of the IT Department's key technical positions. As such, the SSE will be veryinvolved in evaluating and integrating new solutions and technologies into the IT Department's suite of products. The SSE is responsible for overseeing system and applicationprogram architecture design and standards as well as technical standards and procedures.
compatibility, Microsoft .NET, MVC, XML, WCF, REST, WebAPI
4. Proven ability to develop high performance, multi-tier, highly available, redundant,
distributed products with a software development lifecycle
5. 5+ years of object-oriented programming experience
services, HTML, XML and ability to write complex T-SQL Code in SQL Server 2008/
7. 5+ years developing software on relational databases with SQL Server Coding
8. Experience in unit test framework like Selenium, MSTest, NUnit, etc.
9. Experience with agile development, SCRUM and TDD
10. Ability to configure, maintain and establish Build Server, SQL Servers, Web Servers,Developers PC's, Source Controls SVN Structures, QA, DEV, DEMO, and
11. Thorough understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively manage
through the complexities of the business solution, experience in full lifecycle softwaredevelopment process and methods
12. Strong communication skills and problem solving/ analytical skills
13. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
14. Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Job Type: Full-time