Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 2/15/2017
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
Programming Green Hills OE software.
Embedded C/C++ programming.
Familiarity with SRW waveform (porting/integrating SRW components onto Reference Development Environment).
Familiarity with RF testing/troubleshooting/test report creation.
Familiar with AN/PRV-154 and AN/PRC-155 radios (SRW/SINCGARS/SATCOM).
Test & Evaluation/Integration plan development/test analysis and report generation.
* Active US Secret security clearance.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
* 15+ years of experience required.
* Able to work in a team environment and capable to work in a dynamic environment.
* Capable of interfacing with various program stakeholders.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.