Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Harris Computer Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
True Automation is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their Research & Development team! We are the fastest growing software company for Appraisal Districts & Tax Offices. Our software suite enables us to bring comprehensive, innovative technology solutions to county governments nationwide.
The C# .NET Developer collaborates with Business Analysts and Support staff to develop new functionality and maintain existing functionality for WinForms-based multi-tier Property Appraisal and Tax Collection applications for local governments.
We offer a great work environment, competitive benefits, and the opportunity for advancement. With over 80 employees, our team is a remarkably varied and talented group. What makes us a cohesive team is our shared passion for what we do and our belief in our mission to provide efficient software and satisfied customers.
We expect our Senior Software Developer to have an outstanding track record, and to be able to clearly describe your abilities, previous occupations and projects, and future goals. We look for people who want to be the best at what they do.
* Develop high-quality software that meets design specifications.
* Collaborate with Development team members to accurately estimate development tasks.
* Complete development tasks, including design, development, unit testing, integration testing, and documentation, within agreed timeframes.
* Collaborate with the Business Analysis team to understand functional and non-functional requirements.
* Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team to prevent and resolve defects.
* 3+ years of recent experience in C# WinForms development for enterprise-level software.
* 2+ years of recent experience using Microsoft SQL Server, including writing queries, stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Team Foundation (Source Control and Work Item Tracking), and Microsoft Office.
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
* Strong problem solving abilities and the ability to pick up and adapt to new concepts quickly.
* Ability to interact with customers and Support staff.
* Some recent experience using Crystal Reports (or a similar tool) is a plus.
True Automation, a division of Harris Computer, is the nation's premier provider of property tax and appraisal solutions. Since 1990, True Automation has enjoyed revolutionary growth due to our unrivaled understanding of the property tax and appraisal process, and our aggressive commitment to meeting the needs of our customers. Our suite of software solutions and services enables us to bring comprehensive, innovative technology solutions to county governments nationwide.
Harris Computer is a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies, each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. Constellation s growth is based on a simple strategy: identify promising VMS firms, acquire them, and then integrate them into the Constellation family while building on their fundamental strengths to help them become world-class organizations.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Harris to ensure that its management and employment practices are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, sexual orientation, protected physical or mental disability, amnesty, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.