Senior Software Engineer - C++
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
We are searching for a Senior Software Engineer/Software Architect for development of Financial Services Software Solutions written in the C/C++. This person will Design & Architect libraries across mobile, server, and cloud environments. This would include both developing new, and enhancing existing, API's to create the latest Mobile Banking and Insurance Services experiences possible.
This person would report daily to the centrally located offices in San Diego, CA and be a senior-level resource making a direct impact for the development team and the company as a whole. We are looking for professionals who can take ideas from proof-of-concept, to development, to testing, to deployment. While it is not a requirement, a passion for machine learning and algorithm development would also be great.
* Develop reusable, modular C/C++ code to create robust software solutions
* Design & Architect Libraries across mobile, server, and cloud platforms
* API development - Both New and Enhancement of existing
* Communicate clearly and effectively with multiple stakeholders in a collaborative environment
* Agile life-cycle development with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
* Also beneficial are experiences with Document Imaging and control
* $ 120,000 to $ 150,000
* Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
* 5 or more years of Exp in API Development
* Strong Software Architect Abilities
* Expert C++ & OO Programming
* Cross platform Development Exp
* Exp with Architecting consumer modules (SDK's & Libraries)
* Open Source Libraries helpful (OpenCV, Tesseract, or other)
* Ability to Debug and make improvements
* MS/BS in computer science or equivalent