Senior Software Engineer 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are in search for a position: Senior Software Engineer. This is a 1yearcontract position with one of our client located at Cambridge, Massachusetts - 02142. Please find the job description below. If you are interested please email your salary requirements and updated resume in a Word document as soon as possible. In case if you are not interested please do refer some of your friends/colleagues.
TITLE: SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
LOCATION: CAMBRIDGE, MASSACHUSETTS - 02142
DURATION: 1 YEAR CONTRACT
JOB DESCRIPTION: SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
* Design, implement and maintain build and release tracking systems
* Work on projects that make our systems more stable, scalable, faster and secure
* Work to understand, explain and improve complicated code bases
* Design and maintain interfaces to the system and support tools
* Assist with the development of system and unit tests
SKILLS: BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
* Minimum of 7years expertise Web Application Development
* Minimum of 5years development experience on Linux/ Unix platforms
* Minimum of 5years' experience with programming on Ruby on Rails
* Minimum of 5years' experience with SQL DesiredQualifications
* Proven track record of delivering large amounts of high quality, complex code.
* Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
* Extensive experience working on multiple projects at a time in a fast paced, results oriented environment.
* Experience with database systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
* Experience with Rest API design
* Experience working with Internet protocols including TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, DNS.
* Experience working in an AgileScrum team