Senior Software Engineer - 1774
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 6/15/2017
Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior Software Engineer Colorado Springs, CO
Millennium is seeking individuals to support engineering functions for a major system program directorate at Peterson AFB. Responsibilities include:
* Provide logistics expertise and technical and programmatic support.
* Develop, maintain, and coordinate life-cycle sustainment plans (LCSPs) and logistics planning documents.
* Ensure for the planning and execution of all product support elements in the development, modification, upgrade and sustainment of new and existing programs.
* Support, review and provide comments/input to, the development of overarching system design documentation.
* Collect, develop, and review program specific information to support the development of training related tasks.
* Provide relevant submissions, revisions, and reviews for acquisition and technical efforts.
* Lead and resolve program deficiencies and facilitate effective integration of support system technical and product support requirements and efforts with other acquisition and sustainment activities.
* Develop, plan, and implement life cycle support strategies and analysis.
* Develop strategies, plans and packages for classified and unclassified document submissions and facilitate associated life cycle cost planning and benefit analyses, partnering, acquisition of data rights, and provisioning.
* Provide on-site support for shipments and ensure that equipment passes through shipping ports to final destinations.
* Coordinate and lead resolution of system issues, deficiencies, and software bugs.
* Maintain configuration control, configuration status accounting, and configuration identification of the systems hardware, software, and firmware configurations, and conduct configuration audits.
* Support the development of optimum design and development latitude.
* Utilize a CSA system (ARAS Innovator ) to provide configuration baseline status information and provide system traceability for the management of released specifications, drawings, ICDs, and software media and documentation.
* Provide data management of data items received in support of projects and initiatives.
* Develop and maintain technical requirements documents and architecture documentation.
* Provide relevant input to acquisition planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies.
* TO planning, scheduling, and budgeting to include writing and publishing validated TO products.
* Provide engineering expertise to identify and resolve potential risks.
Bachelor s degree in Software Engineering AND 10 yrs experience OR minimum 20 yrs DoD acquisition, logistics, and sustainment experience
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.