Senior Software Engineer 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As a SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, you will be part of fast-paced team that designs and develops testing frameworks for effective & efficient test execution of key web applications. You will play a key role in creating/executing detailed test cases and develop new automation scripts for critical new business development initiatives.
* 8+ years of experience in software development, including lead role in creating frameworks for testing distributed system environments.
* Strong knowledge and experience in n-tier web applications and development platforms such as .Net, Java, etc.
* Experience with Performance Testing tools such as Silk Performer or Load Runner.
* Expert knowledge of database manipulation (e.g. SQL) to validate data processing.
* Strong experience with Web Services development/testing and Service Virtualization.
* Great prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, project management, & planning skills.
* Maintain a strong focus on testing, coding standards, and code quality.
* Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment practices on cloud environment such as AWS.
* B.A. or B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent is preferred. M.S. degreepreferred.
* Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative Agile team structure.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.