Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack, Application Development 9/16/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
JOB TITLE: Senior Software Engineer, Service Cloud
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
The Salesforce Applications team has immediate opportunities for extremely talented software developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. Please submit your resume today!
* Independently designs and delivers code for features and products with a quality mindset
* Verifies quality of the code delivered through manual and automated testing. Extends the automation framework where necessary
* Work closely with a team of product managers and user experience experts to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable
* Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
* Develop test strategies and frameworks to drive up code coverage and automation metrics
* Provide leadership and coaching to others on your scrum teams, as well as providing mentoring to others who may be on other scrum teams.
* Master the Salesforce development process, culture and code base, then improve it
* Track record of being a top performer in current and past roles
* Deep understanding of object oriented programming and experience with at least one object oriented programming language
* Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational database schema design
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.