Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4238 Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) (Open)
Job Posting Title:
Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Citrix XenMobile is comprehensive Enterprise Mobility Management solution to manage and secure mobile devices, apps and data. XenMobile Server team is looking for self-motivated and highly energetic senior software engineer with experience on full stack web development. In this role, you will design, develop, test and maintain high performing, scalable secure server software. You will be working closely with cross functional teams including but not limited to Product design, Architects, Product Managers to understand requirements, design and implement product features with highest quality and security.
- Work with Product design team to design wireframes for different product features
- Implement approved wireframes into functional pages using latest front end tools
- Improve the overall webpage experience using modern techniques along with CSS3 animations
- Adhere to good programming practices like test driven development, unit tests, code reviews, code reuse and modularity
- Design and develop micro services at Cloud scale
- Design and implement RESTful web services that can be consumed by various internal and external clients
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of experience with Object oriented programming and software development
- 2+ year experience building responsive, single page applications using modern front-end technologies like Backbone, Angular, RequireJS, Bootstrap
- Extensive experience in Java, Spring, Hibernate, Jersey, JAX-RS as well as understanding of HTTP protocol and web containers like Tomcat
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design, data structures and design patterns
- Knowledge of version control systems (Perforce, Git), bug management tools as well as feature tracking tools like Jira
- Familiarity with one of Agile development methodologies like Scrum, Kanban
- Excellent communication skills with a good acumen towards great design and ability to demonstrate it in front of technical and non-technical audiences.
Highly Desired Skills
- Working knowledge of developing services in Cloud environment like AWS or Azure
- Working knowledge of CSS pre-processors like SASS, NodeJS based build management system like Grunt or Gulp, document generation tools like JSDoc and Swagger
- Strong knowledge of relational database systems like Microsoft SQL server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.