Senior Software Engineer - Middle -Teir Focus
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONVector Talent Resources currently has an opening for a Senior Software Engineer (Middle-Tier Focus) to support our client located in Newington, VA.
We are actively recruiting for a Software Engineer to support systems development activities and ongoing operations and maintenance (O must be able to obtain the required CBP security clearance.
* Bachelor's degree.
* Minimum 5years of development experience (2years' experience in Web of which 1year in Java JEE application development).
* Agile development methodology experience is desired.
* Knowledge of database access using JPA with frameworks like OpenJPA, Hibernate, and Spring.
* Demonstrated ability to think analytically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to resolve
* software problems.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative and also in self-directed manner in a fast moving
* Familiarity with SQL, database design techniques and relational database such as Oracle.
* Knowledge of development tools such as Eclipse, Git, and Jenkins.
* Experience with JSON RESTful services with frameworks like Jersey.
* Familiarity with HTML5, CSS.
* The following are a plus:
* Knowledge of JMS connecting to IBM MQ or other queuing mechanism.
* Good understanding of SSL/TLS, security certificate installs, and configurations.
* Exposure to Quartz Job Scheduler or other timer services.
* Experience with Application Servers such as WebLogic in clustered environment.
* First-hand experience working with large project teams (i.e. with the Federal Government).