Senior Software Engineer 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a world leader in highly reliable and secure mobile communication technology. Their infrastructure forms the foundation for market-leading solutions in E9-1-1, text messaging, commercial location, and deployable wireless communications.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Senior Software Engineer for the Core Technology
Required Skills: C++, Experience in Geo Spatial Technology
* Design, develop and maintain our core Navigation software libraries.
* Create and contribute to system architecture to ensure the robustness, performance and scalability of the entire system.
* Participate in the design for Hybrid Navigation systems
* Work with other senior developers to improve existing system, fine tune system performance, and increase overall data throughput.
* Translate product requirement into design specifications and schedules.
* Participate in design and code reviews.
* Provide technical information relating to application for technical documentation; author internal documentations.
* Work with other developers to set standards and define best practices for coding and design.
* Share the knowledge and work experience you've gained working in the industry.
* Keep up-to-date technically and apply new knowledge to your function.
* Mentor other Engineers
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* 5+ years of hands on development experience in commercial software for Navigation engines software solution.
* Extensive experience in C++.
* Experience with Android, iPhone and other Mobile platforms a Plus.
* Experience with all phases of product development lifecycle, including prototyping, test and product release and sustaining engineering.
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and working knowledge of Linux.
* Strong working knowledge of best debugging practices.
* Extensive experience of multilingual consideration and strong knowledge of Unicode.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong collaborative skills.
* Self managed proactive work style. Able to work well independently and in a team environment
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Sciences or related field.
THIS IS A FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY WITH OUR CLIENT. THEY OFFER AN EXCELLENT SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE.