Senior Software Engineer-Networking (Steelhead) 8/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
* Experienced C/C++ programmer with strong debugging skills on Linux and deep networking experience
* Development experience in multiple stacks including: networking, hardware, middleware, and Linux OS
* Excellent communications skills
* Enthusiastic positive personality with a good sense of humor
* Over six years' experience
Nice to have
* Lead or management experience
* Programming in distributed systems and high-availability
* BS/MS/PhD in CS, EE or related area or equivalent experience
Riverbed is the leader in application performance infrastructure, delivering the most complete platform for the hybrid enterprise to ensure applications perform as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues can be proactively detected and resolved before impacting business performance. Riverbed is trusted by the world s best brands for the delivery of superior application performance for their globally connected enterprises. Riverbed s 26,000+ customers include 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global100. Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
Why Riverbed Technology*
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.
Job Segments: Performance, Optimization, Compression, dedup, de-duplication, Computer Science, Software, Engineer
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V/LGBT.