Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Senior Software Engineer to design and development of graphical user interfaces for a medical CT imaging application. This role requires thorough knowledge of Qt application framework.
* Communicates complex concepts in written and verbal form
* Mentors peers in the design and implementation of Qt based applications
* Responsible for major portions of software development project.
* Estimate, generate and track individual tasks to support project goals
* Works with team members to define requirements.
* Generates and reviews written software design specifications
* Generates and reviews code to satisfy design requirements
* Generates and executes software verification procedures, including documenting results
* Generates software releases and associated documentation
* Must perform requirements management tasks (generation and tracing of requirements)
* Ability to self-manage and interact with other engineering disciplines
* Performs other duties as required.
* BSCS or equivalent
* 5+ years C++ and Qt application development
* Thorough knowledge of QML
* Strong Object Oriented Design skills is required
* Experience with Qt Creator and qmake required
* Experience with Qt Installer Framework, Qt Virtual Keyboard, Qt Linguist, Qt Charts desirable
* Multithreading, IPC (TCP sockets, Shared Memory)
* Must have ability to interface with other engineers
* Knowledge of SQL database design and implementation is desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication is essential
* Experience developing application for the Windows platform
* Some experience with Linux is desirable
* Experience with software development tools AccuRev, Jira, Jama is a plus
* Experience with medical devices and/or working in a regulated environment is a plus
* Medical imaging experience, DICOM standard, radiology workflow experience is a plus