Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONROLE: SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Location: San Diego 92121
Duration: 12 Months (C2H)
* Develop and maintain software components that support internal and external applications
* Demonstrate working knowledge of softwareengineering practice and techniques.
* Define, analyze, and interpret needs and requirements of a complex platform
* Develop software modules with moderate guidance.
* Able to understand high-level design principles and apply them to implement a specific solution
* Able work with team members and external organizations with excellent communication skills
* Able to lead a project with positive, driving mentality
* Demonstrates working experience with middle ware development
* Strong Competency in C# programming
* Good understanding of Software Design Patterns and Service Oriented Architecture
* Experience in Microsoft's technologies & framework like MVC, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF, Web API, etc.
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
* Working experience of unit test frameworks and source control systems
* Experience troubleshooting/fixing software issues.
* Agile software development methodologies and TDD
* Experience with identity management software: ADFS, PingFederate, Identity Server 3
* Experience with identity protocols: SAML2p, OpenID Connect, WS-Federation, LDAP
* Experience with secure software development.
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Flexibility to adapt and perform in different problem domains.