Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONXIFIN is an innovative software and services company dedicated to optimizing the economics of healthcare. XIFIN's technology solutions, business intelligence, and HEO platform are used by a broad range of the nation's largest and most complex diagnostic service providers, including providers in the clinical lab, pathology, pain management/toxicology, hospital outreach, molecular diagnostics, and radiology segments. The company links healthcare stakeholders in the delivery and reimbursement of care, optimizing both business and patient outcomes and providing informed, streamlined diagnostic and business decision-making.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel innovation. Immerse yourself in our culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of our customers. This is a dynamic softwareengineering opportunity where you will be focused on implementing technical requirements and business change requests by designing and developing solutions that automate and streamline production workflows. Codes robust, scalable, and supportable solutions and works in all phases of the software development life-cycle.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including outstanding career growth opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION:
* Receives technical requirements and change requests from product managers and other team members
* Designs, develops, reviews, and tests code and other team members' code
* Works with other members of the engineering department to improve quality, testability, and maintainability of code
* Identifies and implements opportunities for process improvement
* Other duties as assigned by management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Strong knowledge of database connectivity from Java, SQL, and Java coding
* Familiarity with using a change control system
* Familiarity with web services
* Ability to work in all phases of the software development life-cycle
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* B.S. in Computer Science or other Engineering discipline
* 7+ years of experience as a softwareengineer
We offer growth opportunities, a comprehensive benefits package, and an array of employee perks, including:
Medical, dental & vision coverage
Life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
Paid Time Off
And so much more...
Free fountain soda, coffee and tea
Avenue C - Food on the Go. Self-checkout vending market.