Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Webrecruit North America
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSenior Software Engineer
San Diego, CA
Operating globally, our client is an industry leader that provides ground-breaking systems and service solutions to the hospitality industry. With ambitious plans for the future, they are now looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team in San Diego.
If you have a proven track record of developing complex software systems, this is an excellent opportunity to push your abilities to the next level with a pioneering business.
Within a start-up environment, you'll join a small, strong team of high performers who are passionate about building modern, mission-critical systems. You'll have the chance to share your ideas and help to shape the direction of ground-breaking solutions.
As the Senior Software Engineer, you'll be responsible for enhancing our client's cloud-based point-of-sale software platform.
In this challenging role, you'll convert requirements into design specifications and translate these into code and supporting tests.
Liaising with the Development and Testing Teams, you'll participate in peer design and code reviews to ensure that solutions are of a high standard.
You'll analyze, design and develop system enhancements, as well as proposing architecture and design optimizations. Additionally, you'll mentor junior members of the team to increase their technical knowledge.
To be considered, you must have:
- At a minimum, nine years' experience in the software industry, including at least five years' complex software system development experience
- Experience of large-scale, n-tier applications and leveraging common design patterns and practices across all architecture tiers
- A track record of working with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL programming
- Experience of WCF and WPF
- Previous experience of advanced lifecycle management with Microsoft tools, including Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Expertise in C# and .NET 3.5/4.0
- Excellent debugging skills
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in computer science, engineering or a related field
The ideal Senior Software Engineer will also have experience of the following: ASP.NET, creating custom controls for either ASP.NET or WPF, reporting tools, cloud computing platforms, implementing distributed transaction processing systems, mobile app development and cross-platform development in Xamarin.
To apply for the role of Senior Software Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Senior Software Engineer, Lead Software Developer, Principal Software Developer, Lead Software Engineer, Senior .NET Developer, Senior C# Developer, Senior C# Programmer, Lead Application Developer, Lead Software Application Developer, Developer, Programmer.