Senior CRM Software Engineer (MS Dynamics)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY:
2020 Cubic Transportation Systems, Inc.
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Performs complex software engineering duties using own initiative, following established standards and procedures, and working closely with other engineering disciplines. May serve as team leader. This position typically works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Participates in agile scrum team and work on sprint tasks
* Performs software engineering duties including the full-range of programming tasks: problem analysis, solution determination, code design and development, integration, test, modification, and documentation.
* Performs system analysis.
* Participates in-house design reviews and technical meetings.
* Assists in the preparation of design specifications.
* Creates logic flow charts and block diagrams.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS