Senior Software Engineer 9/2/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (FULL STACK ENGINEER), APP BUILDER, SALESFORCE1 LIGHTNING PLATFORM
Location: San Francisco, CA
Come join the team developing our Salesforce1 Lightning App Builder, one of our most exciting announcements at Dreamforce 2015!
We are seeking engineers with strengths in front-end, backend or full stack that are excited about building out complex capabilities and presenting them as simple and intuitive end-user experiences. You will work on our flagship point-click-drag-drop App Builder that will enable the creation of custom mobile-enabled fully responsive Apps. Lightning App Builder is being launched as a simple yet powerful way for non-technical administrators, designers and professional developers to create applications and sites off the Salesforce1 Lightning Platform to deliver custom enterprise solutions and commercial applications distributed via the world's leading Enterprise Application Exchange, http://appexchange.com /" target="_blank" Appexchange.com .
If building out complex capabilities and presenting them through intuitive design appeals to you, come talk to us!!
Learn more about Salesforce1 Lightning here: http://blogs.salesforce.com/company/2014/10/introducing-salesforce1-lightning.html " target="_blank" http://blogs.salesforce.com/company/2014/10/introducing-salesforce1-lightning.html
Watch this video about the Salesforce1 Lightning App Builder: http://www.youtube.com/watch*v=8WsU0_ghZ_Q " target="_blank" http://www.youtube.com/watch*v=8WsU0_ghZ_Q
The ideal candidate has experience building robust frameworks for authoring and delivering declarative web-based mobile enabled applications and derive joy from delivering their work to customers in tight, high-feedback cycles. In this role you will work on full cycle of feature and drive design, development and testing.THIS ROLE IS FOR AN EXPERIENCED SOFTWARE ENGINEER WITH A MINIMUM OF 3 YRS EXPERIENCE. (IF YOU ARE A NEW GRAD, PLEASE VISIT OUR FUTUREFORCE CAREERS PAGE.)
* Write scalable, performant code that customers love
* Negotiate and honor cross-team agreements on architecture and delivery
* Take responsibility for your code and features from working with product management all the way through to deployment and support
* Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated functional and system test suites
* Value customer and team success over individual productivity
* Master our development process and culture, and then improve it
* Resolve complex technical issues in existing applications
* To continually learn, improve, and model good citizenship in the organization and code base
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NECESSARY FOR THIS ROLE:
* Excellent server side programming skills in Java
* Strong front end HTML, CSS programming skills
* Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
* Excitement about emerging web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
* Good understanding of Web Accessibility
* Experience in AJAX techniques
* Developing cross-browser, cross-platform, cross-device compatible solutions
* Experience building high-volume production systems or commercial shrink-wrap software
* Experience with agile methodologies
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.