Senior Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Senior Software Engineer at Apteligent will implement our platform strategy. Work on high-performance multi-tenant applications with a focus on data architecture and processing. Utilize knowledge of ingest architectures and develop internal and external APIs and query very large data sets. Work closely with engineers in different teams across the Apteligent organization to build a world-class, scalable and high-performance platform for handling big data. Build out systems for mobile application performance management, transactions processing, user tracking and error monitoring using lamda architectures. Build out new architecture for global search.
• Lead the design of features and solutions for data and processing infrastructure, as well as other systems to support a large scale multi-tenant SaaS application.
• Hands-on coding, implementation, unit testing.
• Participate in agile development process (scrum).
• Build knowledge of industry standards and advance the state of the art by researching technology and presenting at conferences.
• Mentor and coach junior engineers.
• Partner with technical operations to build in scalability and operability into every aspect of the platform architecture.
• Partner with QE to ensure quality and testability of platform architecture.
• Work with Product Management to scope, plan and provide LOE estimates for new features.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or related field
• 5 years of post-baccalaureate, progressive experience as a software engineer, software developer or related occupation.
• Will accept a Master’s degree and 3 years of experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience.
• Expertise in software quality practices such as performance testing and profiling.
• Experience integrating with external, 3rd party APIs.
• At least 3 years of experience working on multi-tenant platform at a scale of hundreds or thousands of requests per second.
• At least 3 years of experience with scalable, high-volume storage architectures using noSQL, i.e., MongoDB or Cassandra.