Senior Web Software Engineer (.net)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 4/1/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONFirst American Professional Real Estate Services has delivered state-of-the-art software, services, and support to the settlement industry for more than three decades. A recognized industry leader and a member of the First American Family of Companies (NYSE: FAF), we provide a variety of services, including integrated escrow, closing, and title production systems; document imaging; trust accounting services; 1099 services; and much more. First American was named one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For(R) in 2016. To learn more about First American, visit www.firstam.com.
* Full Stack application development experience.
* Tests and delivers software on time.
* Provides maintenance of developed software including regression testing and debugging.
* Experience leading team of engineers in the design, development, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
* Build test automation suites to ensure the quality of guest impacting products
* Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects.
* Performs maintenance, installations, upgrades, and other technical duties associated with the support of product applications platforms and/or product systems platforms.
* Responsible for top-tier implementation and integration with backed databases.
* Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify internal business systems.
*BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
*5-7 years of directly related experience as a Web Software Engineer
*Experience with developing Web applications using SPA, SOA architecture patterns.
*Full stack development with familiarity in developing middle tier services using WebAPI and Entity framework.
*Strong fundamental knowledge in C#, ASP.NET, TSQL, and other core technologies.
*Experience with Windows 2012 computer server platform and asp.net
*Constantly updating personal technical and business knowledge and skills
*Strong written and verbal communication skills