Senior Software EngineerReq-13296 8/31/2016
San Mateo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRODUCT:
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
SAN MATEO, CA
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
NetSuite is looking for a senior developer to work on the team tasked with extending the ERP product to handle the needs of complex Software/Services organizations. You will have a significant role in solving problems, building solutions, and continually improving in areas like Billing, Rating, Project Management, Project Accounting, and Invoicing. You ll have a chance to work with a geographically diverse product team in Austin, Boston, California, Czech Republic, and Manila.
You will work closely with other development teams, product management, and QA to define and implement a new product offering while ensuring the continued functionality of the existing ERP system. Technically you will be implementing solutions that include database schema and business logic as well as some presentation layer work. You will use existing methods and best practices to develop new techniques as appropriate to create features and platforms with the highest levels of security, reliability, efficiency, and scalability.
* B.S. in computer engineering or equivalent
* 3+ years of software development experience, with Java, C# or C++
* Intimate and working understanding of modern web applications from database to browser
* Proficiency in SQL and extensive experience with database driven applications
* Excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts
* Skills to debug and understand large Java and SQL code base.
* Desire to delight the customer by taking initiative, responsibility, and ownership of your projects
* Agile/Scrum development experience.
* Some financial accounting proficiency.
* Enterprise business application development experience.
* Experience working on defining and refining requirements