Senior Software Test Engineer, Automation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
R4490 Senior Software Test Engineer, Automation (Fill Date: 10/03/2016)
Job Posting Title:
Senior Software Test Engineer, Automation
Citrix XenMobile is a comprehensive solution to manage mobile devices, apps, and data. Flexible deployment options give IT the choice to manage XenMobile in the cloud or on-premise. XenMobile allows IT to easily meet mobile device security and compliance requirements for BYO and corporate liable devices while giving users the freedom to experience work and life their way.
We’re currently looking for a seasoned Senior Software Engineer in Test to join our growing XenMobile Test team. You will be part of an agile engineering effort and help deliver timely, high quality releases for XenMobile with an emphasis on improving ROI through a strong Test automation strategy. You will help drive testing of products and features of high complexity ranging from deployment and configuration to functional validations on the entire product (XM server and mobile clients)
- Responsible for driving test strategy for validating the entire deployment and functionality of XenMobile product - server and mobile clients.
- Identify, investigate and propose areas of automation investment to reduce closedown costs while improving product quality
- Collaborate with cross functional teams - DEV, PM, Operations to analyze requirements, implementations and contribute to test strategy development for parallel, overlapping releases
- Develop test cases for assigned areas and be responsible for developing automated test infrastructure as required
- Collaborate with peers in local and distributed geos to setup and maintain test environments and run test executions
- Maintain thorough and accurate documentation of work and communication and feedback of technical issues to developers and test leadership
- Identify, isolate, interpret, and report defects, and reproduce problems to get them resolved
- Scope of work will include automating test cases and running automated test suite on a regular basis.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- BS in CS, MS in CS preferred with 4-6 yrs of relevant and current full time Test automation experience
- Demonstrated success as a contributor on complex projects in applying release processes, test methodologies, functional & integration testing, software defect tracking and building and maintaining Automated Test tools and frameworks.
- Hands on experience testing software on mobile devices, particularly iOS, Android, Windows phones and/or tablets.
- Develop scalable and robust test scripts and/or frameworks to automate the E2E work flows in an Agile environment
- Hands-on experience leading test projects on mobile testing tools( Appium/ SeeTest) integrated with server / UI automation (Selenium Webdriver, Java)
- Experience with Android’s logcat, adb and iOS xcode and instruments.
- Proven experience developing test apps on mobile is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal - this is a distributed engineering team.
#CB, #JD, *M
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.