Senior Software Testing Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY What makes Medpace successful?
It's simple...our employees. At Medpace, we believe that our employees drive our exceptional reputation in the industry. As part of the Medpace team, you will find work that is challenging, be given the tools and training to succeed, and be rewarded with potential advancement opportunities within our fast-growing company.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Medpace is a Clinical Research Organization that is rapidly growing across the globe. Due to our continued growth, we are in need of qualified and focused individuals, like yourself. The Software Testing Engineer position is a vital role in our Information Technology department whose success relies upon your knowledge, experience, and dedication. The Medpace Software Development Department delivers software solutions that enable and empower both internal and external customers to manage their business processes most effectively and efficiently. If you are ready to make a difference, you must be able to accomplish these tasks:
* Develop, coordinate, and maintain full SDLC validation deliverables for Medpace software applications, including Validation & Test Plans, User Requirements & Functional Specifications, Functional & User Acceptance Testing, Trace Matrices, and Validation Summary Reports;
* Develop and execute functional test scripts for custom-developed Medpace software applications;
* Manage the change control of high volume Medpace software applications, which involves coordination with the software development team;
* Assist with administration of Microsoft Team Foundation Server;
* Assist in gathering evidence during sponsor audits.
Top performers will also have:
* Bachelor's degree;
* 7+ years of experience in SDLC, testing, and validation in an agile environment;
* Experience writing and executing manual testing for complex software applications;
* Experience communicating and working within cross-departmental teams consisting of software developers, department leads, and end users;
* Excellent computer skills, especially a strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
* Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills; and
* Experience in the regulated healthcare industry is a plus!
What's in it for you?
From our beginning as a startup in 1992 to our current global presence in over 40 countries, our focus has always been how we value our employees. As a member of the Medpace team your benefits package would include health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with match, paid time off, and bonuses based on individual and company performance. In addition, you can enjoy:
*Casual dress code;
*24-hour onsite fitness center with a variety of fitness classes; and
*Onsite cafeteria with complimentary lunch daily.
What to expect next...
If you are ready to join our growing team, click Apply for this Position. We will review your application in a timely manner. If you have the necessary qualifications and background to succeed at this position, a member of our recruiting team may contact you for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets