Senior Solution Architect 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur rapidly-growing mortgage inductry client is searching for a talented Senior Solution Architect to join their IT team on full-time basis. THOSE PERSONS AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US FOR ANY EMPLOYER WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP WILL BE CONSIDERED. THE COMPANY IS NOT ABLE TO SPONSOR AND THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
We are looking for a hands-on Sr. Solution Architect who is passionate about building highly scalable enterprise level software applications. The ideal candidate should have proven experience architecting and implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for enterprise level business applications. The candidate need to have cloud based application development experience as well. Mobile development experience is a plus.
* Qualified candidates will have a minimum of a bachelor's degree with 10+ years' experience. Advance degree preferred,
* Candidate must have a strong attention to detail.
* Candidate must be a team player with constructive attitude towards the business problems.
* Candidate should be able to communicate (written and verbal) effectively with both technical and non-technical parties.
* Participate on several development project teams with the perspective to ensure all standards and processes are followed, good designs and quality documentation is created before handoff of a project to the support team.
* Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Re-architects legacy applications (Microsoft stack) to make them scalable, and satisfactory for end users using Service Oriented Architecture.
Leads the effort to promote existing custom applications to cloud platform.
Leads technical teams for designing customer-facing enterprise class applications to deliver robust, scalable, and efficient software solutions.
Works with project leads to conceptualize technical strategies, and design/review design the requirements for the project.
Sets solution design standards and develops reference implementations.
Provides documentation, training, and support for the designed solution.
Contributes to the timely, high-quality delivery of customer facing software projects.
Needs to good understandings of various cloud offerings - Saas, Paas and Iaas.
Must have good knowledge about relational and NoSQL databases.
Up-to-date knowledge of new cutting edge technologies around Single Sign-On, Mobile development, DevOps, Software Architecture etc.