Senior Solutions Architect 8/16/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Cox Automotive, a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for the automotive industry, is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect with Oracle Financial Systems experience to join our Oracle application development team located North of Atlanta, Georgia in the Dunwoody, GA area.
At Cox Automotive, the Senior Solution Architect is responsible for overseeing a large, globally distributed architecture in support of multiple applications at a multi-billion dollar enterprise. This position is accountable for driving the Oracle architecture and integration to other Cox Automotive systems, making sure there are alignment, consistency and scalability of the overall functionality and delivery. The Senior Solution Architect provides leadership and strategic direction for the architecture and is responsible for guiding business and technical staff, both employees and consultants, in the best practices of overall solution of Oracle Products and the integrations to other major systems. This position requires a good knowledge of these products, strong understanding of integration best practices and requires excellent relationship skills to work with strategic partners, such as Oracle and various consulting partners. This role requires a thorough understanding of business functions and processes, an in-depth understanding of the organization s technology portfolio and capabilities, as well as external options.
TECHNOLOGY WE USE:Oracle E-Business Application Suite with complex integrations built on the Oracle SOA Suite
* Responsible for all aspects of the Oracle architectural design for both Oracle EBS and SOA Suite
* Strong understanding of Integrating systems end to end with the best practices
* Ability to understand different technologies and applications that make up the Cox Automotive environments
* Perform code reviews and make recommendations of code changes, even to the point of writing pseudo-code
* Help analyze and determine performance tuning and scalability improvements of code and queries
* Liaise at a management level between Business, Functional/Business Analysis, Application Development, QA Testing, Engineering, Enterprise Architecture, Release Management and Operations as needed to ensure team coordination, synergy, and successful project delivery.
* Communicates equally well with business owners, customers, and technology professionals
* Help with contract negotiations and vendor management
* Evaluates change processes, anticipates problems, and makes suggestions to optimize effectiveness and efficiency.
* Seizes every opportunity to exceed customer expectations with the goal of building business through long-term, loyal relationships.
* Builds and draws upon internal and external networks to drive business initiatives forward.
* Displays strong teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of management.
* 8+ years of strong architectural design.
* 7+ years of successful software delivery experience
* 6+ years full lifecycle application development experience
* 8+ years of computer science or technology experience preferred.
* Minimum of 6-8 years of Oracle Financial Systems Implementation of large scaled transformational projects is preferred
* B.S. Degree required. B.S. degree in computer science, information systems, finance/accounting or related area preferred.
* Technical certifications preferred.
* M.S. or MBA preferred.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
* Championing change, solving problems, thinking strategically, managing relationships/teams/vendors, and coaching/developing others is also required.
* Candidates must also have business savvy, customer focus, planning/organizing skills, and talent management ability.
* Knowledge of MS Office products and related software programs is essential.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Job Level:Individual Contributor