Senior Solutions Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPresidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients' IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
Do you have a passion for applying leading technologies to business, education and government workplaces that are more mobile, social, visual, and virtual? We are seeking a Solution Architect with a strong track record of designing solutions that enable automated and virtualized computing across customer environments. The ideal candidate would have comprehensive knowledge and deployment experience of Cisco Collaboration, Network and Security solutions.
In this pre-sales role, the Solution Architect will be working with clients, account executives and engineers to understand business requirements, design architectures and deliver professional proposals.
* Provide pre-sales and post-sales support of Cisco related opportunities and solutions across the territory.
* Understand client's infrastructures, their needs and provide expertise and consulting on Cisco solutions.
* Provide internal assistance on the Cisco solutions, product plans and roadmaps.
* Make telephone and in-person calls and presentations to clients and potential clients.
* Work closely with inside and outside account management team to develop and drive Cisco business.
* Coordinate hardware and software quotations with account teams.
* Responsible for conducting discovery, developing and delivering scopes of work, hour / cost estimates and client deliverables.
* Develop and deliver professional proposals, including design documentation.
* Ability to provide management and account team oral and written reports on the client needs, problems, interests, market situations, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
* Be knowledgeable about products, applications, technical service, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical services.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Minimum of 2 years consulting or pre-sales experience.
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Excellent communication / interpersonal skills.
* Strong experience in Cisco solutions (CCNA or higher certification).
* Strong skills in Unified Collaboration, Networking and Network Security.
* Thorough knowledge of Cisco products and understanding of infrastructure and best practices.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or the equivalent in experience.
* Strong interpersonal and presentation skills including client-facing consulting skills.
* Ability to travel up to 25% as needed.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
Presidio Networked Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700 for assistance.
Presidio Networked Solutions is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to [Click Here To Join] or call 212.652.5700.