Senior Solutions Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Responsibilities
Deltek has acquired Union Square, a provider of world-class project information and collaboration software built for the unique needs of the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry.
The Solutions Engineer's role is to develop long term, strategic relationships in conjunction with the Regional & Enterprise Sales Managers with assigned accounts to achieve significant sales and profit growth to meet or exceed quotas. Proactively works with sales management and related support departments to ensure on time sales & marketing needs are met or exceeded. Provide accounts with technical product application assistance and ongoing sales support also take on a role in working with product development groups and feedback for new technology and products development needs. Ensures Deltek products are presented to maintain and increase revenue by prioritizing the opportunities on an account-by-account basis to obtain optimum sales and margin results.
* Responsible for maintaining / increasing sales volume and margin with existing and new accounts.
* Prepares and performs detailed product demonstrations for prospects and existing customers.
* Partners with Sales to conduct pre-sales discussions with sales reps to strategize on sales approach and offer product advice.
* Develops and updates demo scripts and demo databases, and answers RFPs.
* Develop and maintain Solutions Engineering learning tools
* Assists Sales Managers in qualifying prospects from a functional and business process perspective.
* Represents company and demonstrates product at sales and marketing events.
* Accountable for executing assigned sales goals and sales plans.
* Actively support the corporation's Win Strategy.
* Coordinate business development activities with other team members within company
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience.
* Detailed knowledge of the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry.
* At least 5-7 years experience working in, or servicing Professional Services Clients, with a preference on knowledge of Document Management solutions.
* 50%+ Travel required
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to effectively present to Executive Management.
* Enthusiastic about accounting software and related technology. Good understanding of the complex sales cycle. Analytical / problem solving skills.
* Positive, energetic, "can-do" attitude. Motivated, nimble, self-starter
Deltek, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Deltek, Inc., utilizes the E-Verify program with every potential new hire. This makes it possible for us to make certain that every employee who works for Deltek is eligible to work in the United States. To learn more about E-Verify you can call 1-800-255-7688 or visit their website by clicking the logo below. E-Verify is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Homeland Security..