Senior Specialist Advisory, Cyber Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Specialist in IT Advisory (ITAS) - Information Protection Business Resilience for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
- Effectively deliver Identity and Access Management (IAM) services, including Authoritative Source, Identity Management, Provisioning, Authentication, Authorization, Monitoring and Certifications, and Auditing and Reporting
- Assist with creation and execution of an IAM roadmap that meets requirements including, but not limited to, security for hybrid cloud deployment, B2B web services, mobile computing, fine grained access control, policy driven security, SSO, user provisioning/de-provisioning, and federation focusing on multiple protocols, such as SAML, OpenID, and Oauth
- Support the design and development of security solutions that adhere to applicable policies and comply with information security requirements
- Implement Role Based Access Controls (RBAC), including analytical role mining and entitlement analysis
- Provide support with respect to building, configuration, and architecture of one or more Identity platforms, such as Oracle (11g+) and SailPoint (IdentityIQ)
- Three years of experience with information security or in a technology related field
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
- Understanding of the Oracle IAM Suite, including Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM), Oracle Identity Federation (OIF), Oracle Internet Directory (OID), and Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD)
- Experience in Java Application Interface Development and Object Models, Federation Protocols (Oauth, SAML, OpenID), and Single Sign On (SSO) models, including Ping
- Understanding of RBAC methodologies
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80% of the time, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .