Senior Specialist, Customer Marketing-Sales Cloud
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Senior Specialist, Customer Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
If you are a self-starter, passionate about innovative technology, have contagious energy, and have experience in marketing and/or customer relations - we're looking for YOU! The Sales Cloud team is looking for a superstar to drive our customer stories and reference programs. The ideal candidate has experience in building and growing strategic programs that quickly deliver big results. This person also has marketing experience working with both customers and internal stakeholders, superb relationship-building skills, and enjoys building programs that focus on customer success and sales enablement.
This person should be an excellent written and visual communicator, and committed to getting stuff done!
In this role, you will get to work in exciting and engaging agile environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, test your creative boundaries, share new ideas, and most importantly - have fun.
* Own and innovate on our customer story program strategy
* Develop strong relationships with customers across our portfolio of sales solutions
* Create customer success content (stories, slides, and case studies) that tell a cohesive, sales-supporting or marketing story
* Be a strategic partner to the cross-functional members of the marketing team to understand their customer story requirements, but also act as a consultant
* Scale the customer story program and process to enable extended members of the team to develop customer success content
* Improve our system for storing our stories and references so that sales and cross-functional team members can access and view existing references and stories
* Create a pipeline of customers who will fulfill various marketing needs (i.e. speaking opportunities at events, case studies, webinars etc.) across segment, industry and use case
* Collaborate with customer story teams across the organization and plug customer stories into other customer story programs, consolidate asks for an optimal customer experience and share best practices
* Play a key role in developing, managing, and marketing content for the Sales track at Dreamforce
* Participate in regular Product Marketing functions like teaching sales enablement, speaking at Salesforce World Tour events, and creating customer facing content
* 2-4 years of relevant marketing/customer relations experience
* Bachelor degree required
* Ability to create content and tell customer stories across various mediums (speaking, writing, etc.)
* Proven track record in performing well in a fast pace environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Understanding of Salesforce Automation, CRM, and the Salesforce product ecosystem a plus
* Strong public speaking skills and experience presenting to large stage audiences
* Experience developing graphically interesting and compelling presentations and collateral
* Operationally minded and can build processes that can scale
* Has an appetite to grow, learn and teach others
* Contagious enthusiasm and likes to have fun!
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.