Senior Specialist, Experience Design
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Grand Rapids, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Specialist in Technology Enablement for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Grand Rapids office.
- Lead design-related ideation of project and business goals with teammates and stakeholders
- Ideation and creation of UX deliverables such as user workflows, information architecture and interaction models
- Create and manage deliverable documentations such as style-guides, process-guides or education tools
- Create and build collaborative relationships with project teammates and stakeholders
- Mentor peers, stakeholders, and teammates on process and user-experience methodologies
- Define and own UEG team initiatives, process enhancements and toolkits
- Four years of design-related experience, creating user-experiences and user-interfaces across form-factor considerations
- Well attuned attention to detail for both project, consulting and design related considerations
- Exceptional consulting skills that include leading design-related conversations, surface and ideation on project requirements, ability to build and nurture good relationship dynamics and foster environments for open, productive collaboration
- Deep understanding of experience design related deliverables such as information architecture, workflow ideation and pixel design development as well as knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, OmniGraffle, Axure and other design tools
- Strong understanding of web, software and application development process and methodologies
- Masterful verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate, sell, defend, and receive feedback on work in a professional environment
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .