Senior Specialist, Federal CIO - ITSM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Mc Lean, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONKPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world's leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Senior Specialist in CIO Advisory for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our McLean, VA office.
- Understand and communicates the functions of each component within an application along with their interactions and dependencies to developers
- Act as key resource in the delivery of a complex application, during the design phase, by taking key role developing the architecture for on one or more smaller components
- Act as key resource in the development and maintenance of an application architecture and conducts business information flow studies.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of the tasks & skills needed to execute work and apply judgment to complete assigned tasks with limited supervision
- Influence client expectations and negotiate project timelines & deliverables
- Perform configuration, integration, custom programming, and other technical activities in relation to the ITSM implementations
- Five years of professional programming or enterprise software implementation experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Experience in the full software development or implementation life cycle:
Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Training, and Operational Support
- Demonstrated understanding of technical support during all phases of project delivery:
development of project estimates, solution design review, documentation creation and review, and peer code reviews
- Experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
- U.S. citizenship required and an active U.S. Federal government TS/SCI security clearance
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .