Senior Specialist, Packaging Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FOR US, ITS A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the worlds 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing whats right, not whats easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Heres how this role will help:
Support and collaborate with Packaging Operations Management team to provide expertise that drives operational excellence throughout the packaging process, including but not limited to: technical reports and document writing SOP(s), work instructions, identify and implement process improvements, provide packaging metric reports to support management decision making and planning.
1. Create, review, recommend and revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOP(s)) and Work Instructions (WI) as required. Oversee and/or conduct procedure training and document appropriately.
2. Develop, implement and report on relevant operational metrics, provide supporting recommendations to address gaps or drive process improvements.
3. Support the packaging department's high performing learning organization goals through the development and delivery of job related training materials, monthly employee communication meeting support, evaluation of position training requirements, etc.
4. Create, review, recommend, manage and revise departmental work instructions, standard operating procedures, CAPAs and Change Controls as necessary.
5. Support and drive packaging operations' projects and initiatives, identify process improvement opportunities and serve as Project Manager as required to achieve desired outcomes.
6. Serve as the packaging department lead for management and servicing of department machinery and equipment.
7. Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Production Manager.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 2-4 years of packaging or manufacturing experience in Pharmaceutical/ GMP or similar regulated industry. Six Sigma Green Belt or higher preferred. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
* Must possess knowledge of GMPs regulations and their application as required. Computer literate with knowledge of computer application such as word processor, statistical and graphics software. Advanced mathmatical and/or analytical skills. Knowledge of operational excellence strategies.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 20,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Job Posting: Sep 9, 2016, 1:35:18 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing.