- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Senior Specialist - Project Controls
The Project Controls Specialist will:
- Develop and manage detailed planning schedules utilizing Microsoft Project software
- Perform scheduling analysis and prepare and update project costs based on analysis
- Cost & resource load schedules and ensure they reflect accurate phasing
- Prepare reports in accordance with client requirements and advice on corrective action to recover deviations from plan, as necessary
- Be able to analyze quantities, production rate assumptions and level engineer s estimate for construction planning and scheduling.
- Evaluate project risks and produce risk analysis reports
- Manage the Project estimating function for all proposals for the office
- Manage procurement functions required for projects
- Track project costs, and assist project managers by regularly reporting costs, managing change orders, and communicating with corporate accounting
- Contribute to business growth in EPCM services and program management. Candidate Specification Qualified candidate should have a BS degree or higher and a minimum of 10 or more years experience in Project Controls, with preferred experience on large infrastructure projects.
Candidate should have technical skills involved in scheduling, cost loaded schedule development, schedule analysis, and extensive software knowledge.
Additional desired skills include the ability to communicate to senior management through schedule exhibits, lead schedule meetings and discussions and provide schedule reporting on a regular basis..