Senior Speech IVR Developer 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Mughal and Associates Corporate Recruitment is seeking a SENIOR SPEECH IVR DEVELOPER for our client, a Fortune 500 company, located in Miami, FL. This client offers extraordinary compensation, bonus and benefits.
As the Senior Speech IVR Developer you will work with the company and third party resources to build speech recognition capable solutions. You will have the opportunity to work directly with internal clients to understand their needs, explain the solutions proposed, and answer any questions they may have. Once a solution is agreed upon you will work with a team to implement that solution ensuring quality and consistency. My client is currently using AVAYA Orchestration Designer and Nuance (Network Data Mover) so you will spend a significant portion of your time working with this tool set.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop and modify Speech IVR applications using Orchestration designer - Development of bi-lingual applications in English and Spanish, including administering bi-lingual speech through applications.
* Review call flows and UI specifications and create technical designs, system requirements and specifications.
* Work with basic Java and J2EE technology with basic understanding of Application Server such as Weblogic.
* Troubleshooting post-production problems and suggesting and implementing quick solutions. Fast reaction to issues, providing technical input for rollback decisions.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, IT or related field. Master's Degreepreferred.
* 3+ years of Java development and design skills for large IT systems.
* 5years of development experience in the IVR & at least 1year with CTI
* Knowledge of J2EE, Application server, XML, Design patterns and algorithms.
* Some knowledge of Apache, Weblogic, UNIX, and Eclipse.
* Experience in VXML and knowledge of Speech Recognition Software applications using dynamic grammar, NDM and dynamic prompts.
* Fluency in English (Spanish a plus).