Senior Staff Accountant - Great Falls, MT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Calumet Specialty Products
Great Falls, MT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PURPOSE AND ROLE:
The Senior Staff Accountant will support with the day to daypurchasing/receiving and accounting/financial functions throughout the plant toensure effective processes, procedures and controls are in place. This position requires continuous attentionto detail, strong reconciliation skills, and a high level of analytical andinterpersonal skills to effectively work with employees across the entireorganization.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Communicateand work with other departments to implement and improve purchasing/receiving processes,procedures and controls
* Supportaccounting with projects tracking, costs accrual and month-end closing toachieve timely transactions processing and reporting
* Researchand assist with reconciliations and other special projects
* Assistwith internal/external audits and requests
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Bachelors of Science in Accounting or related degreerequired
* 5+ years of accounting experience
* Knowledge of JDEdwards preferred
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (IntermediateExcel)
* High level of analytical and interpersonalskills
* Strong reconciliation, problem solving and judgmentskills
* Excellent organization, teamwork andcommunication skills
* Must have strong time management and planningskills with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks to meetdeadlines