Senior / Staff Internal Audit Associate 8/27/2016
Elite Placement Group, LLC
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Westchester, NY based Head Quarter is looking to add an addition to the team. The firm is global, publicly traded and expanding. The company just moved to brand new office space with state of the art features including gym on site and company sponsored cafeteria. They also have fully stocked kitchens with snacks and free beverages along with state of the art appliances for those who like to bring their lunch. Real modern organization offering a solid benefit package and good work life balance for an Internal Audit role. The position requires minimal amount of travel.
The role will be responsible for:
* Supporting global internal audit plan
* Lead/participate with audit assignments
* Risk assessment, internal controls, critical process review cross functional in the area of finance, accounting, and technology.
* Report audit findings
* Prepare/maintain internal audit work papers
* Assist with the development of data analytics programs
* Special ad-hoc projects.
Candidates should have a minimum of the following skills sets/education:
* BA/BS in Accounting/Finance, Risk Management/or related field
* 1-5 years of Audit experience
* CIA, CPA are highly preferred, or someone who is in the process of obtaining these certifications
* Strong communication skills
* Team Player
* SOX experience
* Strong technology and analysis skills (SAP a plus)
* Willingness to travel (minimum travelrequirements)