Senior Staff Product Engineer - NPI Product Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnited States-California-San Jose
Job: Hardware Engineering
Primary Location: Full-time
Description: Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. Our All Programmable devices underpin today's most advanced electronics. Among the broad range of end markets we serve are:
* High Performance Computing
* Industrial / Scientific / Medical (ISM)
The Senior Staff Product Engineer - NPI Product Development will drive critical development of new die grading methodology and algorithm we would like to implement in 16nm production as well as all future generations. (internally known as Cloud Binning System) This innovative manufacturing method will allow us to achieve very flexible die supplies, significantly improve lead time of Xilinx products to the customers and reduce E&O (Excess & Obsolete) which will give us enormous financial benefits.
This person will be responsible for working with various functional organizations internally as well as external vendors to ensure seamless implementation of new method to meet Xilinx business goals.
* Drive NPI Product Development activities to deliver optimized die grading algorithm and die selection criteria to meet Xilinx business objectives
* Work with various internal and external engineering teams to lead cross-functional efforts to enable the fastest time to market New Product Introductions well as robust manufacturing flow for production
* Drive engineering data collection requirements and data analysis to achieve the highest correlation between wafer sort and final test results and simplified, the most cost effective test plan and flow
* Working with Test Ops, Assembly team, Operations and Warehouse to identify any lacking area in production systems and provide integrated manufacturing flow between Xilinx and subcons
* Develop innovative die selection methodologies to continuously drive the highest level of product quality to meet specific needs in commercial, automotive and aerospace/defense industry
* Minimum MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science or related field
* 15 years of development and production experience in major semiconductor companies and proven track records for technical competencies
* In-depth knowledge and broad working experience in advanced silicon process and 3D IC technologies and their business challenges
* Solid understanding in semiconductor product manufacturing requirements and interdependencies to provide optimum solutions
* Excellent problem solving, failure debug skills and communication skills are must
* Able to perform complex tasks independently and demonstrate leadership to lead cross functional teams efficiently and resolve issues in timely manner
Schedule: Sep 2, 2016, 2:50:17 PM
Job Posting: Xilinx is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Applicants and employees are treated throughout the employment process without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender Identity or sexual orientation. The self-identification information requested is not gathered for employment decisions. It is used only for compliance with US Federal laws. Your responses are strictly voluntary, and any information provided will remain confidential. If you choose not to "self-identify", you will not be subject to any adverse treatment.
Unposting Date: false
Xilinx is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Applicants and employees are treated throughout the employment process without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. The information requested here is not gathered for employment decisions. It is used only for compliance with US Federal laws. Your responses are strictly voluntary, and any information provided will remain confidential. If you choose not to "self-identify", you will not be subject to any adverse treatment