Senior Substation Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OUR SCALE IS EXPANSIVE BUT THAT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO OUR IMAGINATION.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Continue to build your future with WorleyParsons.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Development of one line and three line wiring diagrams for power substations
Preparing substation physical layout and elevation drawings
Preparation of protection and control wiring diagrams
Coordination with responsible engineers to develop substation and protection & control designs that meet or exceed client expectations
Teaching and training younger designers
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Candidate should have the flowing minimum experience and qualifications:
* Eight (8) years of experience in power substation design.
* AutoCAD experience required.
* Microstation 3D experience required
* 3D capabilities preferred
* Experience in the preparation of substation physical layout drawings, section drawings, one line and three line wiring diagrams.
* Understanding of the basic concepts involved in the design of substation physical layout, transmission line, distribution system, and protection & control systems
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work in a team environment as a contributing member of the team
* Ability to use design tools effectively
* Ability to perform assigned work with minimum direction from engineering staff
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Ability to work in a team environment with excellent interpersonal skills on multiple projects simultaneously.
Our Culture and the Way We Work
Our distinctive culture is what sets us apart as an organization by defining who we are and what we believe. Our values of Leadership, Performance, Relationships and Agility and our Way We Work behaviors sit at the heart of this culture. Learn about Our Culture and Way We Work behaviors and the specific technical behaviors to strive for in your role to imagine the impact you will make.
OUR GOAL IS TO DEVELOP AND MOST IMPORTANTLY RETAIN THE PEOPLE WHO SHARE OUR VISION AND STRATEGY.
TO HELP US ACHIEVE OUR VISION AND YOURS, APPLY NOW.
WorleyParsons is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.