Senior Supply Chain Analyst 1728
LMI - Arlington, VAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- LMI LMI
- Arlington, VA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Mid-Career (2 - 15 years)
- Less than High School
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Position is on the consulting staff of a not-for-profit government consulting organization headquartered in McLean, VA. Work for this position will be performed in Arlington, VA.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs analyses and provides advice relating to a wide range of current and future military and federal sector supply chain management issues.
- This work involves researching the issues and developing options for business process change along with associated cost efficiencies and performance effectiveness ratings. For example, this work could entail using analytical and conceptual techniques to assess various supply chain functional areas (e.g., inventory management, storage, distribution) to develop improved business process alternatives for sustaining garrisoned and/or operational forces.
- This work requires regular interaction with other company research analysts, military and/or federal agency representatives and commercial industry representatives to identify performance, best business practice and/or data and analysis requirements and structuring approaches to complex problems.
- The ability to work with technical and non-technical personnel is important for obtaining insight into supply chain management related problems and issues and for identifying potential solutions. This position may lead to increased responsibility in heading up large research studies.
- Graduate degree in logistics, management, economics or a related discipline required.
- 10 or more years of supply chain management experience is desired.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be self-directed and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Current U.S. Government security clearance preferred; ability to obtain one is required.
Security Clearance Statement:
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances. Please note that only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer