- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Senior Supply Chain Analyst
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Minimum Degree Required
Non-Manager - Experienced (5+ years exp)
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day* Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
Join a dynamic group of creative analysts and program managers responsible for a wide range of high-impact and strategic projects. As internal consultants and project managers for our partners, SCM is responsible for strategy development and planning execution. This function works in close collaboration with senior management on process improvement across organizations. Specific focus for this role include cross-organizational ERP (SAP) implementation, business transformation, process re-engineering, data mining, visualization, and data querying. Experience working across time zones in a project management format will be instrumental in your success.
SCM s goal is to delight our customers by having best-in-class manufacturing and supply chain management practices. As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will identify business opportunities and creative solutions to complex problems. Your data-driven approach and communication skills will make you successful in convincing senior management and other organizations of the benefits of your strategies.
* 5+ years of consistent exposure to one or more of the following areas
* Make, Plan, Delivery
* Strong experience in planning/execution in one or more areas
* Master Scheduling
* Order Promising
* MES system
* Inventory Management
* Establishing KPIs
* Recent experience in creating requirements/design or implementation of dashboard
* Experience on SCOR
* Experience in ERP implementation preferably SAP
* Prior exposure to implementation in capacity of Core Team member
* Strong knowledge on Planning and Inventory management modules (SAP PP/MM preferred)
* Exceptional communication skills/strong interpersonal skills
Maxim Integrated is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Percentage of Travel
0% - 10%
Relocation Assistance Available
Visa Sponsorship Available