Senior Support Specialist - HR Technology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
The SENIOR SUPPORT SPECIALIST is responsible for providing quality service to resolve escalations from Tier 1 HR Service Centers with regard to HR Technology issues, inquiries and timely responses within the specified service level agreement, with a high level of confidentiality. They also serve as a subject matter expert for the team (e.g., provide training, guidance and assistance to team members on successful service and troubleshooting tactics) to improve the performance of the team and to enhance the employee experience.
The Senior Support Specialist provides support and technical solutions in the areas of HR specifically as it relates to talent: Recruiting, onboarding, learning, my career bio, goals and performance management. They identify continuous improvement opportunities to enhance system software support as well as enhancing the customers experience by refining current processes and providing best practice solutions through operational excellence.
* Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues related to human resource information systems and computer applications providing sound solutions.
* Asks questions and listens to customer to understand their needs or requests.
* Determines the appropriate answer, response, or solution by interpreting relevant information in light of the circumstance; using customer service and call control techniques.
* Resolves issues, both verbally and in writing. Communication channels include telephone, written inquiries, e-mail or other technological interfaces.
* Ability to resolve the majority of customer s requests at 85% first-call-resolution.
* Requests employee information, accesses employee records with HR Applications such as Oracle Taleo, Oracle Fusion, SumTotal and PeopleSoft to resolve and troubleshoot issues.
* Utilizes case management and knowledge application for research and documentation to create a ticket for inquiries and issues when answering customer request regarding talent management (recruiting, onboarding, goals and performance, learning and my career bio) questions in a proactive and effective manner.
* Facilitate the use of self-service through customer interactions and support to resolve inquiries when applicable.
* Reviews and escalates calls through designated channels for follow up resolution and ticket closure.
* Maintains a useful working knowledge of HR Processes and procedures that the HR technologies support.
* Places follow-up calls to customers after receiving acknowledgment of action taken by other Cox departments.
* Serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists with ensuring data integrity and testing of system changes.
* Participates in team or departmental meetings and individual meetings with Supervisor concerning own job performance.
* May research recurring inquiries and make recommendations to improve process.
* Assists the team with knowledge transfer by cross training other team members.
* Enhances team productivity by documenting trends, escalating appropriately, and contributing to methods and procedural documents.
* Serves as subject matter expert for issues relating to HR processes and aids in resolving complex issues.
* Assist with content and coordination of newsletters and other communications as needed.
* Develops, prepares and conducts presentations and/or training as needed (e.g., webinars, onsite customer training, etc.).
* Minimum of 5 years experience in related field (e.g. Human Resources, customer services, etc.)
* Minimum of 1 year of experience working with HR Systems
* Minimum of 1 year work experience providing service directly to customers
* Strong aptitude for helping customers and a customer experience focus
* Enthusiastic, can-do attitude and personable
* Must be able to work in a help-desk or highly structured environment
* Strong computer and analytical skills and be able to navigate through multiple screens (Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Ability to adapt to change
* High school graduate or GED required
* Bachelor s degree or Technical Certification in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Human Resources, Business, etc.).
* Certified Payroll Professional (CPP), or similar Benefit Certification (PHR/SPHR) preferred
* 3+ years of work experience in a customer service role, not specific to just Call Center
* 5+ years of HR Systems experience
* HR Case Management experience strongly preferred
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. With revenues of nearly $20 billion and more than 50,000 employees, the company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications, Inc. (cable television distribution, telephone, high-speed Internet access, wireless services, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Manheim, Inc. (vehicle auctions, repair and certification services and web-based technology products); Cox Media Group, Inc. (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers, advertising sales rep firms, Valpak and Cox Digital Solutions); and AutoTrader.com (online automotive advertising and Kelley Blue Book, vAuto, HomeNet Automotive and VinSolutions subsidiaries). Additionally, Cox operates Kudzu.com. More information about Cox can be found online at www.coxenterprises.com. Cox Enterprises and its affiliated companies participate in the E-Verify program of the United States Department of Homeland Security. For more information on the E-Verify program, please see the posters accessible through the links at: www.coxenterprises.com/careers/search-jobs.aspx Cox Enterprises and its subsidiaries do not contact candidates for employment by text message. We do not conduct online interviews via chat sessions and/or instant messenger applications. Cox utilizes a formal application process through the HR department and company websites. Communications are made through official company channels including email, letterhead, phone, and fax. The company does not require employees to purchase equipment or software as terms of employment. Interested candidates should submit their resume though Cox Career Network. Cox Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location:US-GA-Atlanta-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Job Level:Individual Contributor