Senior Systems Analyst (HR & Recruitment Technology)
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, System Analyst Recruiting Technologies to join us in any office in the US.
- Support the implementation of Avature which will include Avature system design, configuration, process documentation, training, and testing
- Participate in data conversion decisions and migration execution
- Participate in the design and development of Avature reports using Lists, Report Builder, and Reporting Dashboards
- Assist in the implementation of user access permissions
- Review details of system bugs found and report issues to the Technology and Process Improvement leadership team
- Perform system administration functions for Avature applicant tracking system and CRM including production support/issue resolution
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three years of recruiting technology system implementation, support, testing, analysis, and design experience
- Experience with Avature required; ADP Virtual Edge experience is highly desirable
- Experience gathering and documenting business requirements and producing process and training documentation for recruiting systems
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of query, reporting, spreadsheet, and database tools effectively to produce outputs
- Strong customer service skills with experience working issues related to recruiting applicant tracking systems and applying judgment related to confidential information
- Strong attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills, strong analytical skills, and methodical testing skills
- Able to work independently, take initiative, work overtime, travel as needed, and communicate effectively with management
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .