Senior Systems Analyst - IS Enterprise Reporting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Maine Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details:
* Summary of Position Description
The Senior Systems Analyst role is accountable for analysis, building, testing and implementation of computer systems in a healthcare setting. These systems may include, but are not limited to, functionality to support clinical, fiscal, IS and business operations. The system implementation may be changes or new functionality within a site s current system or the implementation of the system at a new site. This is the third level of a three level career path. Typically works with end users, managers, directors, senior management and external constituencies on complex issues. Incumbents in this role lead/mentor team members, manage small projects, design system solutions, and create system level documentation. The Senior Systems Analyst is a professional, confident leader who is knowledgeable about the larger organization and industry including such things as organizational focused goals and industry trends. Participation as a member of the On Call support team is required in this position.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
* Certified in 4+ applications or other software certifications or experience relevant to position
* 4-5 years healthcare experience
* 4-5 years Analysis and Design experience
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent work experience
* Demonstrated mentoring skills
* Strong collaboration and negotiation skills
* Strong leadership skills
* Demonstrated facilitation skills
* Demonstrated business acumen
* Demonstrated experience and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
Senior Systems Analyst IS Enterprise Reporting