Senior Systems Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
* Works independently under general guidelines or objectives.
* Possesses advanced technical and managerial skills.
* Fully knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of a program or functional area. Applicable functional areas include systems engineering, network engineering, acquisition management, business process reengineering, specialty engineering (e.g., communications, systems safety, quality assurance, test and evaluation, human factors, reliability and maintainability, systems security etc.), organizational planning, financial management, acquisition logistics, configuration and data information systems, and support or program management.
* Manages a single systems acquisition program/project or major functional area.
* Fully knowledgeable of all aspects of the program or programs under his/her management.
* Establishes objectives and requirements.
* Develops budgets.
* Develops program/project standards and schedules.
* Monitors outside resources.
* Has experience or extensive knowledge with the processes and procedures relative to the functional area.
* Coordinates reviews and supervises work of assigned staff.
* Reviews/oversees the preparation of all related documentation.
* Conducts program reviews, meetings, etc.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Be a Very High Speed Integrated Circuit (VHSIC) Hardware Definition Language (VHDL) engineer.
* Active US Secret security clearance required.
* HS Diploma or GED equivalent required.
* Minimum 20 years of experience required.
* Possess five (5) years or greater industry experience in performing tropospheric scatter link budgeting and analysis. Experience needs to reflect the ability to analyze receive and transmit of multiple angular signals for efficiency in various diversities to include domains such as polarization and frequency.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.