Senior Systems Engineer (Disposable Medical Products/Devices)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
DEKA Research & Development Corp.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDEKA Research design goals may include product cost, size, weight, durability, manufacturability, and serviceability among others
* Supporting the development of project plans by estimating the effort required to complete design tasks
* Providing guidance to manufacturing process development including process development, PFMEA review, and manufacturing test criteria
* MS/BS in Engineering with 5years exp. in electro-mechanical machine and/or product design
* Experience in multi-disciplinary environments including embedded software, complex mechanical systems and electronics
* Demonstrated history of inventive solutions to technical problems
* Experience with requirements definition and management for performance, standards compliance, and testing
* Demonstrated technical leadership skills
* Demonstrated experience with product development, preferably in the medical device market
* Demonstrated experience with product testing, experimental methods and statistical techniques
* Knowledge of manufacturing processes a plus
* Knowledge of thermodynamics a plus
* Prior experience with disposable medical products and sterile fluid systems a plus